I have a huge amount of love for the UK; I first traveled there when I was about 8 to visit my cousin who used to live in London. I remember spending the entire journey with my mouth hanging open with wonderment as it was my first time being in Europe and it was also my first time travelling without my parents.
I have to admit, albeit I'm not the brightest bulb amongst my peers but I know what I want and it is Leicester that I wanted. (yes that includes the Mulberry bag and that $1000 piece of lingerie is necessary)
And as for my sister who will be finishing off school in 2 more years, it really is the time to show off what you know and you could do so much better than me. Trust me this is my worst results ever! Just keep working hard and pray + make du'a 24/7. You're forever in my prayers and happy advanced birthday!
Many love & Eid Mubarak,
A.

No comments:
Post a Comment