Last weekend was such a weekend, one so filled with wonderful meals, snowy sights, and wonderful company that I feel I can hardly do the memories justice in simple linguistic devices. The surest way to convey the same delight and happy atmosphere would be to recreate it in more decadent lunches, suppers, and afternoon teas, of course! (yes to more good meals every weekend!)
I started off my Saturday with a much needed afternoon tea at Mrs Bridges with the usual girls and Aziimah. I had the Florentine eggs benedict complemented with a hot cuppa.
And the prolonged wait for the lamb steak for dinner at Toro's nearly made me and Aziimah die of food-induced joy. The words 'juicy' and 'steak' are essentially bedfellows in this case. I can never fault Toro's lamb steak in any respect.
So I am pleading guilty for not going to the gym at all last week and having to end my weekend with this...
Forever hungry,





No comments:
Post a Comment