May 19, 2013

Study break

Here we go again with the whole cycle of consuming way too much caffeine in a day and becoming the most prolific procrastinator of all time. I will be sitting for my first paper this coming Monday and words can not suffice to tell you how exhausted my brain is from taking in too much statutes and judgements. 

I've said it before, it is almost impossible to be incompetent at procrastinating. After all it is our best forte as exams are drawing nearer. The best defence for this academically adverse behaviour of mine is motivation. And sometimes the best motivator is a well-deserved break. Note that while ‘well-deserved’ is a subjective threshold, there might be a fine line between motivation and procrastination. However, I am yet to find this line. 

And sometimes the best motivator could be something else. Something beyond a well-deserved break.


Here's to you with an oddly character that marches to the beat of your own drum. Never a day goes by that I don't ever think of you Mr. 

Yes you are my motivation and yes I will get on with my revisions now :p

Too happy,






No comments:

Post a Comment