Aug 19, 2013

{LAPIN}

In my opinion, one of life greatest pleasures is having little things to look forward to; and in this instance it was having this beautifully handcrafted poem that I have ordered a month ago to be in the safe hands of my man. 
Lang Leav is a talented soul from Australia who tames the alphabets into creating such beauties like the poem above. For those of you who are interested in sending one to a friend, she handcrafts all of the poems to make them extra special and beautiful.

So much love on a Monday,

13 comments:

  1. *-* lovely poem for a lovely couple

    amsaima.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey doll,
    thanks a lot for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment,
    off course I would love to follow each other.. :)
    i am following you on GFC ,hope you follow back..
    I am having my first giveaway of clothes...
    please enter..
    http://www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com/2013/08/my-bday-ahai-shopping-giveaway.html

    keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! I know your beau is so happy to have received that!

    XO | KIMBERLYLUXE

    ReplyDelete
  4. That amazing, your guy is a lucky one! So sweet you would do this for him! xx

    http://ferdies-place.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment! Sounds great to follow eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  6. following you now too :)

    hugs
    svetlana from Lavender Star

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is lucky to have received that! I follow you now!

    Follow back?
    http://www.mybrokeneggshells.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog :)

    Wanna follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin, Facebook or Twitter???

    Just let me know and I will make sure to follow ya back
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It really is the little things that make life more special - I'm sure you'll treasure this poem for years to come :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. that's so true!!what about following each other???
    http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for your visit! I don't see you in my followers list!
    Please check it and I follow you back!!!:))

    ReplyDelete